2011年12月15日星期四

A day ....

long time din write my blog...

now still got who follow my blog ...

just leave comment 

^^ tee hee

my albee , and yu ting ...

again welcum bek to sweet sweet home ^^

i know u all miz me rite ><

haha... waiting for our gathering again ^^

my dearest TM friends...

sorry about that i seldom bek to hometown hope u all dun forget me 

my heart always with u all ^^

all my secondary school fren 

dun forget everything that we did that we crasy 

that with funny action 

every moment that we always chating ^^

miss u all ^^

and Ms eki ^^

long time din hang out wif u ..

miss that time we working at genting and going trip ^^

and my birthday ^^

i appreciate u all my dearest fren ...

now waiting for chinese new year

again crazy wif u all


now i was busy for my assignment and also final 

i will bek asap ^^

and now i planing working at KL 

coz i dun want my mum n dad work hard like that just for me ...

i really want them early retirement

 ^^ 


没有评论:

发表评论