2011年5月10日星期二

KLCC N WANGSA WALK

today i have fun with my coursemate N my fren

just begin to my whole day activity

i just have a date with my corsemate Bing N Rebbecca

1st we just go 4 our lunch

then go 4 school for our CPR lesture at 2pm till 3 pm almost ealier finish our class

i be crasy la ,i dun understand the all the word in english la~help me pls><==lll

after that bing say go KLCC for gaigai ><

den me just follow them if bak to my room also bored onli

no for shopping la ~just looking around n try lo~

the shoe ~OMG to high for me la~

if give me wear must POKAI><

so try wat no nid money rite~then me try the coco colour 1

but for me i almost like the black 1 so cool nie~~~~the blCK 1 wear by reb
so cool rite ~unbelive that i can wear the size >< size 9 n half~~~~LLOL
bing ^^ nice ya ~
very high rite ~haha dun laugh i just try onli no for walk><
at toilet><


we had our dinner at KFC~



simle
capture without peimission lol...

then nite kf chan just call me want hang out go for wangsa walk

OMG all my colth N my all pant was wash ady LOL!! talk me earlier ma~~

then they tease me LOL~~~ so "yu" lol...

lucky no person see its if not ==lll

then we had time,,,then we play this so Stimulation lol!!!!! i like its><
penny me N vincent~~







没有评论:

发表评论