2010年2月20日星期六

19.02.2010 k.l trip

this is 4 yesterday maybe my eng is horrible but still wan write because this cc com cant write chinese 1

==

today go k.l with jia wen them ..then me juz taken part with them

i juz gai gai with martin cause the cinema n green box there just poking tiket

then juz like that lolz...

when went ts me and martin go to c the percy jackson the ........;the lightning thief

a bit funny n almost juz like in wizard world amazing

nice to intro 4 u all

honestly we want to see the 72....the chinese funny movie....but....wan ic so....


nvm lol....gai gai in ts untill see movie~~~eat lunch with my fren when i travel to redang

vivian,annie ..... go to eat toilet lunch~~~funny xixi...

take photo with them

after my sister (huihui) was playing in roller jus thing mayb i in with her but....she cames out the roller ady==

but nvm still can meet her ~~~~very gald lolz...cause me mizzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZ her so much

she become leng lui jo~~~~^^
hope next time we see ya^^

then i go roller plY LOLZZZ

this time i very lucky just falll 1 time xixi

i got take photo but...now jus 4get bring my caber come cant upload my pic pic

next time ok??

then jus check out then find my grandfather (norman)

yesterday he din have style then dun have take photo with him lolz...==

then yi zhi zeek me wuwuwu~~~i always lose de!!!!heng~

then like that juz the end my k.l trip

the time back in k.l-t.m is 8;30pm like that


the end!!!


off9 1st next time updated~~~

没有评论:

发表评论